Terms of Service
By accessing this website, you agree to these terms.
This website and its contents may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, republished, displayed, posted, transmitted, framed, sold, downloaded or otherwise used in any manner without the prior written consent of the respective contributors, authors and the website administrator.
There are no exceptions.
Riversider.Org recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of you as a user of this Website. This Website does not collect Personal Information about you except for information that you voluntarily provide (for example, when you submit an email to us with comments about our web site or provide information for the web site and you do not specifically indicate that the information contained within is to be considered confidential. We do set cookies from time to time to better gage our readership level. No Personal Information is gathered via these cookies.
Personal Information is treated confidentially. We consider the following to be Personal Information: your name, address, phone number, your e-mail address and data about the pages you visited on this Website.
All information and photographs, posted on this Web Site are the sole property of the respective contributors, and / or website administrator and are protected by U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this Web Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please do not use this Web Site.
1. This Web Site and its contents may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, republished, displayed, posted, transmitted, framed, sold, downloaded or otherwise used in any manner without the prior written consent of the website owner and / or the respective contributors, authors. There are no exceptions.
2. Riversider.Org MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE, ITS CONTENTS OR THE MANUSCRIPT, WHICH ARE PROVIDED FOR USE “AS IS” AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
3. Portions of this Web Site may publish readers comments and opinion. Riversider.Org does not assume or have any responsibility or any liability for the readers comments or opinions.
4. You understand that Riversider.Org/Leslie Caroline is not responsible in any manner for the quality, accuracy or integrity of any content posted to the site and is not liable in any manner for any losses or damages incurred as a result of such content. Riversider.Org reserves the right in its sole discretion to delete, remove, or move such content.
5. Riversider.Org does not warrant that the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that the site of server is free of software viruses, or that software errors or problems will be corrected. Riversider.Org does not warrant that the information or other materials in the site are reliable or accurate or complete or that your use of the information will meet your expectations.
6. Riversider.Org has not taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability or other attributes of any information presented by sites that may be linked by sponsorship and does not endorse, and cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from such other sites. You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against Riversider.Org / Leslie Caroline with respect to such other sites.
If you have questions about our privacy or legal policies, please contact us.